Safer Roads Partnership Aims
Working together, the aim of the South Yorkshire Safer Roads Partnership is to reduce the number of people killed and seriously injured across the counties roads. All road users need to contribute by working together to keep each other safe and reduce the number of incidents.
The South Yorkshire Safer Roads Partnership is made up of:-
- Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield Councils,
- The Highways Agency,
- South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive,
- University of Sheffield,
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service,
- Public Health Bodies,
- South Yorkshire Police including the Safety Cameras,
- Peak District National Park Authority,
- South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue.